There is a large capital bottleneck to make the Sustainable Development Goals viable. In a context of global uncertainties, impact projects face major funding difficulties, making new impact investing approaches necessary. Blended Finance has the potential to create solutions to these challenges in an innovative way, enabling private, public, and philanthropic actors to catalyze strategic and sustainable solutions for social and environmental transformation.
In this exclusive event, Din4mo, in partnership with Convergence and Invest Social, will present a blended finance workshop, during which you will learn how your organization can use blended finance strategies to invest in impact.
The one-day event will be split into a morning session, open to all, and an afternoon session, open to ticket holders. The morning session will provide an overview of blended finance, and will also include panel discussions with Din4mo, IFC, Boticario Group Foundation, and other confirmed speakers. The afternoon session will be a more in-depth workshop, incorporating case studies, and engaging participants in the learning process.
The modules and agenda are designed to enable participants to uncover answers to the following questions, in the context of Brazil and Latin America & the Caribbean:
- What is blended finance and how can it be deployed strategically?
- What does the blended finance ecosystem look like?
- Who are the various participants and what is their level of activity?
- What are the key components of a blended finance transaction?
- What are the various financial instruments that are commonly observed in blended finance structures?
- How can development capital providers and private investors work together in order to create financial transactions that reflect each other’s criteria?
- What are some instructive examples of transactions that have successfully adopted this approach to crowd-in private capital for development?
Information & Registration
The morning session is free of cost and open to all. The afternoon session will have a cost of R$930. The event has limited space to ensure a personal, intensive, and practice-driven learning experience. Please follow the links provided to register, or reach out to [email protected] if you require any additional information.