Wednesday, April 19th, 2023, from 10:00am - 11:00am EDT
Following the success of the first call for proposals in 2022, the SDG Impact Finance Initiative and Convergence have announced a second call for proposals targeting a new set of UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Under this second call for proposals, with support from Convergence, the Initiative will award grant funding for feasibility studies, proof of concept activities and expansion of existing solutions targeting one or more of SDG 5 (Gender Equality), SDG 14 (Life Below Water), and SDG 15 (Life on Land).
Register for the webinar to:
- Learn about the SDG Impact Finance Initiative & Convergence’s Design Funding Program
- Understand the current landscape and how innovative finance can be positioned to support it, including top investors as well as an overview of gaps and opportunities
- Hear about real life examples of impact finance transactions targeting SDG 14 and SDG 15
- Gain insights into how to submit a successful application
- Get your questions about the Window answered, and more
The SDG Impact Finance Initiative is a unique public-private partnership launched in December 2021 by a consortium of four Swiss organizations - Credit Suisse, UBS Optimus Foundation, the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).