Convergence members are part of a global community of institutions and businesses dedicated to employing blended finance to drive capital to where it is needed most. Member institutions include private investors looking to diversify their portfolios, businesses seeking capital, as well as public agencies and philanthropic foundations looking to make their funds go further.
Our deal platform gives members access to the only dedicated pipeline of fundraising blended finance deals. Members can post deals they are sponsoring, advising, or investing in. To be eligible, deals must:
- Have a blended finance structure,
- Have confirmed third party interest,
- Have a minimum ticket size of $ 5 million, and
- Target at least one Sustainable Development Goal in a developing country(ies).
Data & Intelligence
- Access the largest and most comprehensive database of historical blended finance transactions, including blending approach, SDG alignment, and investor information.
- Curated blended finance knowledge library, including Convergence data briefs, research reports, and case studies.
- Leverage analytical tools and support to evaluate and benchmark blended finance deal trends according to research priorities.
Deal Flow & Networking
- Access curated deal flow that may complement firms’ traditional deal origination and fundraising efforts.
- Engage with other Convergence members through secure messaging functionality and attendance at Convergence member trainings and networking events.
Learning & Capacity
- Complimentary seats and priority to attend Convergence’s blended finance trainings.
- Bespoke blended finance training, structured around specific requirements and interests .
- Early access or preferential rates for blended finance executive education programs at partner universities.
Convergence fees are due annually, and are dependent on institution type and size. Convergence can structure fees around the requirements and constraints of each institution (e.g., fees can be structured as a subscription, grant, or service contract). Once you have started the registration process for your institution, our team will reach out to you to discuss pricing options.