Convergence members are part of a global community of institutions and businesses dedicated to driving capital to where it is needed most. Member institutions include private investors looking to diversify their portfolios, businesses seeking capital, as well as public agencies and philanthropic foundations looking to make their funds go further. Any institution can register as a member, however as a regulated entity, certain products and services are only available to accredited / sophisticated investors. What Convergence offers to members:
Register Learn More
Data & Intelligence
- Access to data on past blended finance transactions, incl. impact targets, blending approach, and investors.
- Quarterly briefings providing critical analysis and insights into blended finance trends.
- Analytical tools to evaluate deal and investor trends; bespoke analysis on request.
- Case studies on blended finance transactions, thought pieces on important themes.
- Curated knowledge library of key resources.
- Knowledge and data recommendations based on user interests and preferences.
- Quarterly webinars on select topics.
Deal Flow & Networking
- For investors: Access information on, and connect with, high quality deals currently fundraising; deal recommendations based on interests.
- For deal sponsors: Post your deal, get matched with investors, connect and communicate.
- View profiles of Convergence members, their interests and focus areas.
- Secure messaging with investors and deal sponsors.
- Quarterly Convergence member meetings and events.
- Tracker of events relevant to blended finance.
Learning & Capacity
- In-depth on-boarding to ascertain institution interests and needs for blended finance.
- Bespoke blended finance learning sessions and workshops with institution staff members and industry experts.
- Access to online educational modules on blended finance.
- Early access or preferential rates for blended finance executive education programs at partner universities.
Select members include the leading public investors, foundations, private investors, and deal sponsors in blended finance: