Design Funding Questionnaire
Follow the steps below to ensure a successful submission:
- Step 1: Complete the following eligibility questionnaire.
- Step 2: Applicants will receive an automated email with instructions on how to submit a brief concept note (max. 3 pages) and any supporting materials (e.g., pitch deck) to Convergence for review.
- Step 3: If considered eligible, Convergence will provide initial high-level written feedback to applicants via email. Calls will only be conducted on a very limited case-by-case basis. Please note due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who meet our eligibility criteria.
- Step 4: Upon receiving initial feedback, it is up to the applicant to decide whether to move forward with a full proposal submission. Applicants have the option to submit a draft proposal to [email protected] for additional high-level written feedback before submitting the final version of the proposal by the deadline. Draft proposals must be submitted at least two weeks before the deadline and feedback will be provided within 7 business days. Both draft and final proposals must use Convergence's proposal templates which are available on our website.
- Step 5: Final proposals must be submitted by the official deadline to the link you received in the automated email in Step 2 to be considered. We accept applications on a rolling basis, but the formal review and evaluation process of all applications will only begin following the official deadline.
Note that you cannot submit multiple questionnaires for the same vehicle.