Please join us virtually for the launch of the 7th edition of our flagship State of Blended Finance report on Wednesday, October 25th at 9:00 am EST.
The State of Blended Finance is Convergence’s annual report on blended finance trends, opportunities, and challenges. This year’s edition of the State of Blended Finance will feature a thematic focus on blended finance for climate.
Register for updates as they become announced. Explore last year's report here.
9:00am - Welcome Remarks, Nnamdi Igbokwe, PhD, Director, Convergence
9:05am - Key Findings: The State of Blended Finance 2023
- Robin Ivory, Senior Associate, Convergence,
- Nick Zelenczuk, Senior Associate, Convergence
- Andrew Apampa, Manager, Convergence
- Ayesha Bery, Manager, Convergence
9:25am - Q&A, Content Team, Convergence
9:35am - Panel Discussion, Moderated By Joan M. Larrea, CEO, Convergence, featuring:
- Jay Koh, Managing Director, The Lightsmith Group
- Stephanie von Friedeburg, Managing Director, Citi
- Thierry Watrin, Green Economy Advisor, Ministry of Finance of Rwanda
- Cecilia Tam, Acting Head of Energy Investment Unit, International Energy Agency (IEA)
10:05am - Q&A with Panelists
10:25am - Closing Remarks, Joan M. Larrea, CEO, Convergence