Watch our webinar on the SDG Impact Finance Initiative Design Funding Window, with a special focus on SDG 4 – Quality Education. The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated existing challenges in achieving SDG 4, and the annual funding gap for education could grow from $148 billion towards $200 billion.
Watch the webinar to:
- Learn about the SDG Impact Finance Initiative Design Funding Window
- Learn how the grants will be awarded to support better education outcomes
- Understand the current education finance landscape and how innovative finance can be positioned to support it, including top investors as well as an overview of gaps and opportunities
- Hear about real life examples of impact finance transactions targeting education from BlueOrchard and Kaizenvest.
- Gain insights into how to apply and evaluation criteria
The Window awards funding for innovative impact finance solutions that will mobilize private investment for sustainable development in emerging markets and developing economies. In this first call for proposals funding will be awarded to solutions targeting at least one of the following four SDGs: SDG 4 (Quality Education), 8 (Decent Work & Economic Growth), 12 (Responsible Consumption & Production), and 13 (Climate Action).
The Window is now open and the first submission deadline is June 30, 2022, learn more here.